President’s Club qualification criteria – Steep Slope:
The President’s Club designation is the highest level award a Master Elite contractor can earn within the GAF Certified Contractor Program. Master Elite contractors who earn the award will be recognized and awarded the President’s Club designation at the subsequent years Wealth Builder Conference.
- Only Master Elite contractors in good standing are eligible.
- Contractor must adhere to the requirements set forth in the Master Elite Program Agreement.
- The award is earned during the calendar year starting on January 1 of each year and ending on December 31 of the same year. Contractors must complete all qualifying activities during this time frame.
- The award designation is for a period of one year.
- Contractors with multiple locations will earn the award for each unique location that conducts the qualifying activity. Other locations must qualify independently.
There are three pathways a Master Elite contractor can choose to earn the award. The Performance pathway recognizes those contractors that participate in activities that focus on giving their property owner the best possible service, quality and protection. The Reliability pathway recognizes those contractors that have a long history of offering their customers the best quality and protection. And finally, the Service pathway recognizes those contractors that consistently offer their customers the best protection available in the market place.
Each pathway earned is recognized by a President’s Club Star on the award logo. Contractors who earn President’s Club will have one, two or three stars on their logo. Each star representing one pathway earned during the qualifying year.
Performance Pathway Criteria:
- Must Install and Register 50 Golden Pledge Ltd Warranties during the qualification period.
- Must achieve a minimum of 2 consecutive years of Triple Excellence award including the current qualifying year.
- Must achieve a minimum of 4.5 consumer rating throughout the qualifying year. Reliability Pathway Criteria:
- Must have at least 7 consecutive years of Installing and Registering 10 Golden Pledge Ltd. Warranties in every year including the current qualifying year.
Service Pathway Criteria:
- Must Install and Register warranty revenue in excess of $60,000 during the qualifying year.